Brent Eno, Owner
After graduating from the University of South Carolina Aiken in 2009 with a Bachelors of Science in Biology with a minor in Physiology, Brent joined the United States Air Force. Eight months into Pararescueman training, Brent was honorable discharged due to a serious knee injury. In the past five years he has dedicated himself to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training under black belt Joshua Miller at Gracie Barra Augusta and to CrossFit.
Throughout his life he has been involved in sports, especially ice hockey. Brent has hiked from Georgia to West Virginia on the Appalachian Trail, as well as hiked over 1,500 miles through trails in Alaska, the Yukon, British Columbia, and many in the Southeastern United States.
After obtaining the CrossFit Level One Certification in 2010, Brent dedicated himself to opening CrossFit Aiken. He hopes to use his experience to teach others the CrossFit training methodology and to develop a strong community of Aiken CrossFitters.
- 2012- Personal Defense Readiness Instructor with Blauer Tactical
- 2013- USA Weightlifting Level One Sports Performance Coach
- 2014- USAW Level Two Advacned Sports Performance Coach
- 2014- Level One Attitude Nation Weightlifting Coach
- 2015- CrossFit Level One (recertification)